twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

On youtube, i cannot login in my own account. and i have checked the email address, it has not been changed?

i'm not sure what. when i try to log in today, it kept saying i have had too many log in failures. when i didnt try to log in at all. my account seems like it got frozen or something. i dont know. i have contacted youtube about it keeps telling me to log in. but that didnt really help. should i just wait? it locked me out of my account.

On youtube, i cannot login in my own account. and i have checked the email address, it has not been changed?
If this is the first time that this happened to you,


I wouldn't worry too long. Many times every day,


YouTube shuts down some of their own servers


in order to update various stuff.





However I am beginning to see many questions


just like yours often on YahooA, so I did tons of


Googling, searching and reading, going through


dozens of multiple combinations, permutations,


variations and results for:


-- "youtube", "password"


-- "username", "user name"


-- "log", "login", "log-in"


-- "sign", "signin", "sign-in"


-- "doesn't let me", "does not let me"


-- "won't let me", "will not let me"


-- "can't log", "cannot log"


-- "doesn't log", "does not log"


-- "won't log", "will not log"


as well as using the word "sign" instead of "log".





After all of that time, the best that I could come


up with for you are these possibilities:





1) There might be something going on with your


security software or "firewall". Perhaps it is not


permitting you to send out any of your personal


info -- or if you are a very young person, maybe


your parents have put a "block" on it.





2) If you're using Firefox, your problem could be


related to "cookies" or "exceptions". If "cookies"


are accepted, YouTube might be an "exception".


Therefore, you should either "allow" YouTube to


store "cookies" or simply remove YouTube from


the "exceptions" list. You can access all of this


by clicking Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Privacy.





3) I don't know why, but one person on a forum


discussion thread said he presseed CTRL + F5,


and for some reason it worked for him.





4) The only other thing that I can possibly think


of is that there is a false "cookie" that installed


itself on your computer and is now sending out


wrong information. Even if you don't think that's


the case, clear your "cache" of all its "cookies".


While you are at it, do the same with all of your


"temporary internet files" and "history" (in order


to reset everything). Whatever your problem is,


this is something you should consider doing at


least every few weeks:





Please let me know if any of these possibilties


does the trick for you, so that I can incorporate


them into my future Yahoo Answers whenever


a similar question comes up.



Reply:Did you try to change your password. If not maybe you should make a new account. If you try to log on every day then dont get on for a couple of days and then log on again to see if that works.

earn

No comments:

Post a Comment