twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I've had my Yahoo email account for just over two years and when I login, my avatar doesn't show up anymore!

It just shows a screen saying "Welcome, Shadow." Am I doing something wrong?

I've had my Yahoo email account for just over two years and when I login, my avatar doesn't show up anymore!
It did it to my account because I keep going back and forth to Original and Beta. Then for some unexplained reason it says I need new Flash updates. But the page looks unofficial. Thats saying I need Flash. Besides my Avatar works here on Yahoo Answers. This seemed like they did this a week after PhotoMail was removed.





This is how Yahoo Mail looked like a few years back.





Part 2 New: I just checked this after I answered. Guess what? Go to Avatar and they will give you a link. I updated from it and I now have Avatar in Email.


No comments:

Post a Comment